kcheckers kcheckers is a Qt version of the classic boardgame "checkers", also known as
"draughts". It has the following features:
* Built-in checkers engine.
* Beginner, Novice, Average, Good, Expert and Master levels of skill.
* Several themes of the board.
* Portable Draughts Notation database format support.
* Saving, loading and restarting of game.
* Auto change of the men's color.
* Multiple Undos/Redos.
* Optional numeration of the board.
* Internationalization support (English, German, Russian and French).
kcheckers was written Andi Peredri <@ukr.net> and Artur Wiebe <@gmx.de> and is
released under the conditions of the GNU General Public License. For further details see
the application's "About" dialog or the file LICENSE supplied with the source code.http://sourceforge.net/projects/qcheckers 22 Nov 2006 KCHECKERS(6)