NetTraffic - silent installation and uninstallation
- is useful for IT (domain / active directory / network) administrators,
- allow to install / uninstall NetTraffic without GUI, using command with arguments.
Command line arguments are case sensitive (excluding paths).
- /S Run installer or uninstaller silently.
- /D=path Optional, set installation directory, when option is not used then default path is used.
- /AUTORUN=0 Optional, default 1, when 0 autorun entry is not created in register, and is removed when exists.
- /LAUNCH=0 Optional, default 1, when 0 application is not launched immediately after installation.
- /DELDATA=1 Optional, default 0, when 1 application data and settings are deleted during uninstallation.
NetTraffic_VersionNum.exe /S /D=e:\test\spaces allowed in path\NetTraffic
uninstall.exe /S /DELDATA=1
Installation path should not be quoted.
Uninstaller removes always autorun entry from register.
File uninstall.exe is created in installation directory during installation.
Silent mode applies to installer and uninstaller of NetTraffic. It not applies to main NetTraffic executable.