NetTraffic - translation
If translation for your language is not included in the newest release (or is incomplete) you can simply make a new one, or update existing.
In case of update, first contact author of current translation.
- Go to your NetTraffic installation directory (default C:\Program Files\NetTraffic or C:\Program Files(x86)\NetTraffic).
- Go to Lang directory, it contains translations files.
- Copy file Lang_EN.xml to the same directory, and then rename copy to Lang_XX.xml where XX is your country code (look here to obtain your country code).
- Edit the file that you just renamed. Open it in Notepad, Notepad++ or any other editor.
In the following line:
<translation lang-id="en-US" lang-parent="en" lang-en-name="English" lang-local-name="English">
change bolded elements to be suitable for your language. Parameters:
- lang-en-name is name of your language in English,
- lang-local-name is native name of your language.
- Translate only values inside tags (Example: <sample_tag> values to translate </sample_tag> ). Don't change names of tags .
- Save the file using UTF-8 encoding.
- Restart NetTraffic. In Settings select your language and press Apply.
- If you would like, your translation may be included in next NetTraffic releases. In this case send your translation to . Note, for unknown reasons, some messages are not delivered. If your e-mail did not reach (you do not received response within 3 days), please try use another sender's address and report issue using contact form.